IT IS RETREAT TIME!!!!
I hope you have had a great summer! I am looking forward to a wonderful year. The retreat is right around the corner! I know many of you have emailed me questions- hopefully this info will help, and I am back in town and will be able to access my email for any questions and concerns.
Here is more info:
YMCA at WINTER PARK
Registration- Wednesday, August 6th from 9-10am at SCHS.
You can complete paperwork, and make payments (total retreat cost is $100- many of you paid in full or paid $50 deposit.) IF you have any medical issues please be prepared to visit with CINDI LINDSEY, our SCHS health clerk to make sure we have all the info we need.
The school is NOT open due to construction- we do NOT have access due to building permits etc... THERE WILL BE NO RESTROOM OPEN prior to boarding the bus. Please plan accordingly.
BRING A SACK LUNCH!!! We will eat when we arrive in Winter park.
PACK LIGHT! We are gone ONE NIGHT and the bus has limited storage areas. You do not need pillows, blankets, towels, all these items are provided by the YMCA.
Suggested packing list:
- GREAT ATTITUDE!!!
- change of clothes
- personal bathroom needs (toothbrush, toothpaste, etc)
- sweatshirt for evening
- small flashlight
- rain poncho (just in case!)
- sun screen / hat / water bottle
- shoes to hike in (not flip flops)
- medications need to be checked in with Ms. Lindsey (health clerk)
- Be careful with your electronics, phone etc. It is your responsibility to take care of things and SCHS is not responsible for loss.
We return to SCHS on THURSDAY AUG 7th around 7pm. We will call as we get closer so you can be in the parking lot to pick up.
Looking forward to our great retreat!!