A couple of last minute items!
We are so excited to have you join us for our retreat. This will be a great experience!
Some commonly asked questions:
* Do I need a sleeping bag? - No, the YMCA provides bedding.
*How do I get a hold of someone in the event of an emergency? -
The phone number to the YMCA is 800-777-9622
Carrie Adams- SCLA Program Coordinator cell phone number is:
303-330-7708 ( Cell coverage is spotty in Estes!)
* I will be picking up my son or daughter early- what is the address to the YMCA? 2515 Tunnel Road, Estes Park, CO 80511
* My son/daughter has a medical condition- who should I talk to? We will have a table to check in to share info with the SCLA teachers that will be attending.
* We are not getting these emails to the addresses we want them- will you add a new email address? We send all of our information via Infinite Campus. Students should get used to checking their SVVSD accounts, and parents will need to modify their contact info. We are unable to make changes. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
* Who is my child rooming with? The ambassadors made the room lists by putting students randomly in rooms. Students are expected to stay in the rooms they are assigned for safety reasons. Part of leadership is learning to adapt to unique situations. This is one night. Please be open to meeting new people regardless of who is in your room with you!
*Where else can I get info for SCLA?
Our blog is: http://sclaweekly.blogspot.com/
Our SCLA Website ( you can access from the SCHS website)
*Contact Ms Adams
Hope this helps!