SENIOR CAPSTONE PROJECT UPDATE
- This week, (April 8-12) everyday after school from 2:30-3:30.
- E Wing SCLA office.
- Contact Anthony, Valarie or Ms. Adams for details.
Golf Tourney- Jack Adolfson's golf tourney to benefit Emergency Family Assistance Program. still has room for your foursome!
- Monday, April 29th at Fox Hill Country Club (Four person scramble format)
- $400 per foursome ($125 per person)
- Hole Sponsorships still available
- Contact Jack or Ms. Adams for sign up forms
Soccer Camp- Kailee Cox and Austin Rankin still need some volunteers to help at their Saturday Soccer Camp at Columbine Elementary School here in Longmont.
- Saturday afternoons from 3:30-5pm. (April 13 and April 20th)
- Contact Kailee, Austin, or Ms. Adams for details.
After-Prom Decoration Building Party- Sam Oliver is building some decorations for after prom and needs your help! Are you artistic? Can you hammer a nail? Can you paint? Sam needs you!
- Saturday, April 13 9-3 at SCHS
- Contact Sam or Ms. Adams for details.
Day of Champions- Hannah Foster needs volunteers to help with the 1st Annual Day of Champions Special Olympics at SCHS.
- Saturday, April 20th
- Volunteers needed to set up, clean up, registrations, events and BBQ
- Contact Hannah, Mr. Tonjes, or Ms. Adams to sign up
Join us for our celebration of the Senior Capstone Projects at the
Evening of Excellence!
MONDAY MAY 13 6:30 pm at SCHS
This event is open to the public and will feature all of the SCLA Projects and recognition of our SCLA seniors and Ambassadors.
Thank you again to our SCLA Capstone Project Sponsors!
We can't do this work without you!
SCLA incoming Freshmen update:
SCLA is excited to welcome the class of 2017 to Silver Creek. Letters of Acceptance will go out the week of April 15th.
Ambassador applicants should have received a link to sign up for an interview slot the week of April 15th. If you have not gotten this email, please contact Ms. Adams. GOOD LUCK!!!